Other Microelectronic Applications
Beside the application specifically mentioned there are many other demanding Semiconductor/ Microelectronic processes as
- Bulk Chemical Delivery
- Batch Tool Recirculation
- Post CMP Cleaning
- Immersion Lithography
- Photo Resist Delivery
- Developer Recirculation
The common denominator of all these application is their high demand in terms of cleanliness, low particle numbers, continuous flow requirements or the need for gentle conveyance of the corresponding media. The revolutionary centrifugal pump of LEVITRONIX combines all these elements and offers you highly reliable and low cost of ownership solution.
Your benefits with LEVITRONIX Fluid Handling Solutions at a glance
- Extremely low particle generation due to the absence of mechanically contacting parts. Reduces particle contamination issues in wet processes by generating 10 to 50 times fewer particles compared to other pumps
- Increases equipment uptime
- Lower maintenance costs by eliminating valves, bearings, rotating seals and costly rebuilds
- Reduced risk of contamination due to the self-contained design with magnetic bearings
- Very gentle to sensitive fluids due to low-shear design
- No narrow gaps and fissures where particles or micro-organisms could be entrapped
- Smooth, continuous flow without pressure pulsation
- Electronic speed control
- Compact design compared to pneumatic and mag-drive pumps. Saves valuable space in process tools by having a smaller footprint.
- Proven technology in medical and semiconductor industry (MTBF > 30 years).