up to 75 l/min ⎜ up to 20 gpm
In the Microelectronic world pressure variations in UPW, DI-Water and Chemical supply lines can be a problem for tools and processes. More and more, sophisticated manufacturing require a highly constant inlet pressure in order to keep the sensitive internal tool operations within the expected process window. As a result, any pressure fluctuations could possibly reduce process yields.
Based on increasing costs, pressure water systems and chemical supply systems are often designed to their limits. As a result we see unstable media supply systems, systems and processes that can not be controlled – LEVIBOOST™ guarantees a stable and accurate point-of-use pressure at no additional infrastructure investments.
Passive design components, like Pressure Regulating Valves, tend to harmonize the pressure volatility to a certain degree, however, they are causing additional pressure losses and undesirable particle shedding - LEVIBOOST™ provides constant system pressure to ± 1.5psi (0.1bar) and up to 10’000 times better particle shedding behavior.
- Absolute accurate and constant water pressure
- Independent from variations in water supply
- Independent from variations in water consumption
- No particle generation based on the revolutionary magnetic levitation pump, contact-free operation
- Minimal foot print required - ultra compact design allows sub-floor installation
- Flexible performance ~1 l to 75 l/min, ~0,25 to 20 gpm
- Very economical - no water system infrastucture modifications required
- Global service and application support
Flow/Pressure Curves LEVIBOOST™ 75
LEVIBOOST™ Main Components
with Pump Head and Cooling Module (optional)
Levitronix Pump Controller
for dynamic flow control
provides actual output pressure data
Start, Stop, Set pressure, display set and actual pressure
Active: System rund in Control loop
Active: Pump is running but system needs attention
Active: Pump is not running based on system error