Levitronix Console LCO-i100
Turnkey Solution with Easy-to-use Interface
The PuraLev® Console integrates Levitronix® MagLev pumps with LEVIFLOW® ultrasonic flow sensors and adds a sophisticated user interface with enhanced connectivity features.
The system allows various operating modes including stand-alone pumping with flow monitoring or flow control, pressure monitoring with up to two pressure sensors and temperature monitoring.
The brain of the PuraLev® Console is an embedded PC with a 7” multi-touch screen and it comes with software for flow control, configuration and monitoring of various sensors.
The console can operate a PuraLev® i30 or PuraLev® i100 integrated pump driver. Various integrated sensor signal converter circuits allow connection of LEVIFLOW® single-use and clamp-on flow sensors, and single-use pressure and temperature sensors from suppliers such as PendoTECH.
The console can be placed horizontally on a table or mounted vertically on a wall. The display is rotatable by software.
- Precise flow monitoring or control
- Integrated signal converters for pressure and temperature monitoring
- Precise pressure limitation to avoid potential tube ruptures
- Intuitive user interface with 7" color multi-touch display
- Data collection capabilities
- Plug-and-Play stand-alone functionality
- Easy configuration and customizable by software
- Fluid transfer and recirculation in upstream and downstream bioprocessing.
- Single-use and multi-use components available.
- Ideal for RG2+ agents and toxic products due to inherent maximum pressure limitation.
- Depth filtration, ultrafiltration, diafiltration, sterile filtration.
- Mixing, blending, dilution and filling.