Levitronix Console LCO-2000
Turnkey Solution with Easy-to-use Interface
The PuraLev® Console system integrates Levitronix® MagLev pumps with LEVIFLOW® ultrasonic flow sensors and adds a sophisticated user interface with enhanced connectivity features.
The system allows various operating modes including stand-alone pumping with flow monitoring or flow control, pressure monitoring with up to three pressure sensors and temperature monitoring.
The PuraLev® console LCO-2000 contains the pump controller to drive the PuraLev® 2000 pump motor, an integrated fan cooling system and safety components. The housing is made out of stainless steel with a water protection design (IP54).
The console LCO-2000 can be controlled by the LCO-i100 console, which features an embedded PC with a 7” multi-touch screen and comes with software for flow control, configuration and monitoring of various sensors.
The console can operate a PuraLev® 2000 integrated pump driver. Various integrated sensor signal converter circuits allow connection of LEVIFLOW® single-use and clamp-on flow sensors, and single-use pressure and temperature sensors from suppliers such as PendoTECH.
- Precise flow monitoring or control
- Integrated signal converters for pressure and temperature monitoring
- Precise pressure limitation to avoid potential tube ruptures
- Intuitive user interface with 7" color multi-touch display
- Data collection capabilities
- Plug-and-Play stand-alone functionality
- Easy configuration and customizable by software
- Fluid transfer and recirculation in upstream and downstream bioprocessing.
- Single-use and multi-use components available.
- Ideal for RG2+ agents and toxic products due to inherent maximum pressure limitation.
- Depth filtration, ultrafiltration, diafiltration, sterile filtration.
- Mixing, blending, dilution and filling.