BPS Integrated Flow Controller Series
More Integration - Less Cabling Effort
Within the BPS-iF Series, the controller, the motor and the flow converter are integrated into the driver housing.
The BPS-iF100 pump is a revolutionary centrifugal pump that has no bearings to wear out or seals to break down and fail. Based on the principles of magnetic levitation, the pump’s impeller is suspended, contact-free, inside a sealed casing and is driven by the magnetic field of the motor. The flow is measured with the proven LEVIFLOW® ultrasonic sensor technology not invading into the fluid path.
Both the pump head and the sensor are fabricated from chemicalresistant high purity fluorocarbon resins. Fluid flow rate and pressure are precisely controlled by electronically regulating the impeller speed without pulsation.
Flow/Pressure Curves BPS-iF100
|Max. Differential Pressure:||1.6 bar||23.2 psi|
|Max. Flow:||20 liters/min||5.3 gallons/min|
|Max. Liquid Temperature:||70 °CFlow Control Ranges:||
|Flow Control Ranges:||4 l/min, 8 l/min, 20 l/min|
|Wet Materials:||High purity PFA for wet parts
PP + GF for reinforcing cup
|Supply Voltage:||100 W / 24 VDC ±10%|
- High precision, dynamics and high turndown ratio
- No dependency on external pressure source
- Extremely low particle generation due to the absence of mechanically contacting parts
- Increased equipment uptime with lower maintenance costs by eliminating valves, bearings, rotating seals and costly rebuilds
- Very low integration costs as no external controller is needed for flow control
- Reduced risk of contamination due to the self-contained design with magnetic bearings and ultrasonic technology
- Very gentle to sensitive fluids due to low-shear design
- No narrow gaps and fissures where particles or microorganisms could be entrapped
- Smooth, continuous flow without pressure pulsation
- Proven pump and ultrasonic flow measurement technology