Levitronix® has developed a revolutionary centrifugal pump that has no bearings to wear out or seals to break. Based on the principles of magnetic levitation, the pump’s impeller is suspended contact-free inside a sealed casing and is driven by the magnetic field of the motor.
The impeller and casing are both fabricated from chemical resistant, high-purity fluorocarbon resins. Together with the rotor magnet they make up the pump head. Fluid flow rate and pressure are precisely controlled by electronically regulating rotor speed and eliminates pulsations.
Flow/Pressure Curves BPS-4
|Max. Differential Pressure:||4.1 bar||59.5 psi|
|Max. Flow:||140 liters/min||37 gallons/min|
|Max. Liquid Temperature:||90 °C||194 °F|
|Wet Materials:||ECTFE / PTFE / Perfluoroelastomer|
|Supply Voltage:||1500 W / 200-230 V AC|
- Improves process yields in CMP by producing 200-1000 times fewer scratching particles compared to other pumps
- Increases filter life in CMP recirculation loops by a factor of up to 15 by generating less gels and large particles
- Reduces particle contamination issues in wet processes by generating 10 to 50 times fewer particles
- Improves and simplifies process control by eliminating pulsation and by accurately controlling both flow rate and rotor speed
- Increases equipment uptime and lowers maintenance costs by reducing part wear
- Increases equipment uptime and saves maintenance costs in plating applications by providing a clog-free operation
- Saves valuable space in process tools by having a very small footprint