BPS-2000 High Flow
The BPS-2000 pump system is a revolutionary centrifugal pump that has no bearings to wear out or seals to break down and fail. Based on the principles of magnetic levitation, the pump’s impeller is suspended, contact-free, inside a sealed casing and is driven by the magnetic field of the motor. The impeller and casing are both fabricated from chemical-resistant high purity fluorocarbon resins. Together with the rotor magnet they make up the pump head. Fluid flow rate and pressure are precisely controlled by electronically regulating the impeller speed and eliminating pulsation.
Two basic system configurations are available. The stand-alone configuration consists of a controller with an integrated user panel to set the speed manually. The extended version consists of a controller with integrated PLC interface. This allows setting the speed by an external signal and enables precise flow or pressure control in connection with either a flow or a pressure sensor.
Flow/Pressure Curves BPS-2000 High Flow
BPS-2000 High Flow Facts
|Max. Differential Pressure:||4.2 bar||61 psi|
|Max. Flow:||140 liters/min||37 gallons/min|
|Max. Liquid Temperature:||90 °C||194 °F|
|Supply Voltage:||2 kW / 1 or 3 x 200-240V AC|
- Extremely low particle generation due to the absence of mechanically contacting parts. Reduced particle contamination issues in wet processes by generating 10 to 50 times fewer particles compared to other pumps.
- Increased equipment uptime
- Lower maintenance costs by eliminating valves, bearings, rotating seals and costly rebuilds
- Reduced risk of contamination due to the self-contained design with magnetic bearings
- Very gentle to sensitive fluids due to low-shear design
- No narrow gaps and fissures where particles or microorganisms could be entrapped
- Smooth, continuous flow without pressure pulsation
- Electronic speed control
- Compact design compared to pneumatic and magdrive pumps. Saves valuable space in process tools by having a smaller footprint.
- Proven technology in medical and semiconductor industry