up to 140 l/min ⎜ up to 37 gpm
In the Microelectronic world pressure variations in UPW, DI-Water and Chemical supply lines can be a problem for tools and processes. More and more, sophisticated manufacturing require a highly constant inlet pressure in order to keep the sensitive internal tool operations within the expected process window. As a result, any pressure fluctuations could possibly reduce process yields.
Based on increasing costs, pressure water systems and chemical supply systems are often designed to their limits. As a result we see unstable media supply systems, systems and processes that can not be controlled – LEVIBOOST™ guarantees a stable and accurate point-of-use pressure at no additional infrastructure investments.
Passive design components, like Pressure Regulating Valves, tend to harmonize the pressure volatility to a certain degree, however, they are causing additional pressure losses and undesirable particle shedding - LEVIBOOST™ provides constant system pressure to ± 1.5psi (0.1bar) and up to 10’000 times better particle shedding behavior.
- Absolute accurate and constant water pressure
- Independent from variations in water supply
- Independent from variations in water consumption
- No particle generation based on the revolutionary magnetic levitation pump, contact-free operation
- Minimal foot print required - ultra compact design allows sub-floor installation
- Flexible performance ~1 l to 140 l/min, ~0,25 to 37 gpm, up to 500 l/min/132 gpm on request
- Very economical - no water system infrastucture modifications required
- Global service and application support
LEVIBOOST™ Main Components
with Pump Head and Cooling Module (optional)