Levitronix offers mixers for various industries based on our bearingless motor technology. The rotors within our mixers are driven without the use of a shaft by generating magnetic fields through the walls of the mixing tank. Unlike other magnetic stirrers, Levitronix' mixers rotate the magnet without contact with the mixing chamber by employing magnetic levitation. Thus the mixers are free of mechanical wear and create virtually no particles. Electronic control allows the creation of custom speed patterns including reversing of the speed, which helps to decrease the mixing time. Precise electronic measurement of the rotor torque allows monitoring of fluid properties including viscosity and density.
Levitronix' mixers are gentle on CMP slurries and other sensitive fluids due to our low-shear design. For the same reason, Levitronix' mixers also generate fewer bubbles and foam compared to conventional designs. The small size allows simple integration into blending systems. Low noise and vibration also prevent interference with weight sensors and other equipment.
Levitronix' mixers are based on the same bearingless motor and controller units as the Levitronix pump systems. The mixers also incorporate the same interfacing and control features. Impellers and flanges are produced to customer specifications.
|Max. Outlet Pressure:||2 bar||29 psi|
|Max. Flow:||75 liters/min||19.8 gallons/min|
|For Tank Size:||200 liter||53 gallons|
|Max. Liquid Temperature:||90 °C||194 °F|
PFA / PTFE / Perfluoroelastomer / PVDF
|Supply Voltage:||600 W / 48 V DC|
- Compact design
- Extremely low particle generation due to the absence of mechanically contacting parts
- Increases equipment uptime
- Lower maintenance costs by eliminating valves, bearings, rotating seals and costly rebuilds
- Reduced rist of contamination due to the self-contained design with magnetic bearings
- Very gentle to sensitive fluids due to low-shear design
- No narrow gaps and fissures where particles or microorganisms could be become entrapped
- Smooth, continuous flow without pressure pulsation
- Electronic speed control
- Proven technology in medical and semiconductor industry (MTBF > 30 years)