Levitronix® has developed a revolutionary centrifugal pump that has no bearings to wear out or seals to break. Based on the principles of magnetic levitation, the pump’s impeller is suspended contact-free inside a sealed casing and is driven by the magnetic field of the motor.
The impeller and casing are both fabricated from chemical resistant, high-purity fluorocarbon resins. Together with the rotor magnet they make up the pump head. Fluid flow rate and pressure are precisely controlled by electronically regulating rotor speed and eliminates pulsations.
|Max. Differential Pressure:||2.5 bar||36 psi|
|Max. Flow:||75 liters/min||20 gallons/min|
|Max. Liquid Temperature:||90 °C||194 °F|
|Wet Materials:||PFA / ECTFE / PVDF / Perfluoroelastomer|
|Supply Voltage:||600 W / 48 V DC|
- Improves process yields in CMP by producing 200-1000 times fewer scratching particles compared to other pumps
- Increases filter life in CMP recirculation loops by a factor of up to 15 by generating less gels and large particles
- Reduces particle contamination issues in wet processes by generating 10 to 50 times fewer particles
- Improves and simplifies process control by eliminating pulsation and by accurately controlling both flow rate and rotor speed
- Increases equipment uptime and lowers maintenance costs by reducing part wear
- Increases equipment uptime and saves maintenance costs in plating applications by providing a clog-free operation
- Saves valuable space in process tools by having a very small footprint